These are really exciting moments, where the decisions that we take now will shape the next 100 years in public governance. Be there, be sharp , be present.
Program at this moment:
- 12.00 How are you doing? How do you move public service and policy to the 'new' normal (update by participants)
- 12.25 Keynote 1: Adrian Brown , Executive Director at Centre for Public Impact; (*) and his views on the current situation and impact prospect
- 12.55 Keynote 2: you send mail to email@example.com - how have you been coping
- 13.15 Wrapping up and closing participants
- UN SDG frame SDG 3 and SDG 4 co-creative session about best and worst examples we have seen/heard about a public service response to COVID 19
Fast forward discussion on fast-track digital transformation, best practices in providing inclusive service for all, making democratic decisions online etc, co-creating with civil organisations,...
Technical: We are use the video system in open source JITSI; try it beforehand, it is working on smartphone and on Google chrome (with plugin)
Target: anyone interested in positive changes in public administration and government; although Brussels based, the aim is to bring together the positive souls.
Besides that we will use following interactive board to present ourselves and see the agenda.
* The Centre for Public Impact is a new global forum for governments and their partners to help turn ideas into impact; profile:https://www.linkedin.com/in/adrian-brown-3246711/
I am looking for a parliamentarian who can provide a feedback on its ZOOM usage. Any feedback welcome at info@tokvil.Be